Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Scared ^ ^

I'm helping my thesis supervisor in her research. My job is to go to different aid centre to test women who were a victim of violence. I'm asking them to fill a questionaire for me.

Till now I was leaving questionaires in that kind of centre and I was picking it up later, when women has fill it. I haven't got contact with those women.
But on next Wednesday I'm going to meet with beaten women. I'll talk about the research to convince them to help me (and my supervisor ;) and fill the questionaires.

When I was offering my help to do this research I've known what it'll looks like. But now when I'll really talk with those women I'm a little bit scared. I'm wondering how it's gonna be...
On next Wednesday I should be calm and friendly, talk concrete. I can't frighten them with this research. I must encourage them with a smile. 
Life has tried those women sorely.
I think I'm afraid to meet them because I don't want to hurt them by inappropriate talk _-_
I'm really excited about it... Excited in a good and bad way ^ ^

Easter is coming :) I'm planning to cook a lot :) My mum laughs that I won't handle this coz I have so much to do. But I'll handle it :) I'll cook a lot of tasty things :D Can't wait to cook and take pictures of it ;)


It' snowing in Poland (hm, maybe I'll say - near Warsaw ^ ^) for 2 days now. That is strange... I like snow but it's not the time for it. And it's melting because of high temperature.


Snow looks nice on everything :)

No comments: