Friday, March 28, 2008

Aid centre

On Wednesday I was in aid centre I've wrote about before. It wasn't that bad ^ ^ Everybody was very kind for me. I've a good talk with psychologist that lead the group I was going to meet with. I've found out a little how aid centre works, what women should/must do there. It's pretty interesting.

On the group when I had to talk about the research I would like them to do, it was hard for me in some strange way. I was calm and nice of course. I felt good. But when I had to talk my mind went blank. I didn't know where to start and what to say 
first. 
I've had only difficult words in my head when I supposed to speak simple. I think I was talking a little incoherently ^ ^"
But maybe it's just me. I'm almost never satisfied with what I've done when it comes to speak to other people.
If there will be second time when I'll have to speak like that it'll be easier for me :) First time is always hard ;)

No comments: