Saturday, March 22, 2008

Easter


2 eggs I've coloured with crayons ^ ^ Another 2 was boiled with onion peel that's why they're so brown/red (?) 


Blessed food eaten for Easter Sunday breakfast - in Polish "święconka". In ours święconka there was:
4 eggs, sausage, a piece of bread, salt&pepper, sugar lamb, 2 piece of cake.
Can't wait to eat it ^.^ It's just a simple food, but on Easter Sunday it tastes sooo good :)


Our święconka waiting for tomorrow - it's already consecrate, coz I was with my family in church today. 
It's covered with doily, 
so the food won't be so dried.


Flowers from my grandma's garden :)


It's nice that she gave it to me. Aren't they beautiful? When I look at it spring comes to my mind :)

Happy Easter for all :)
Use this free time to have a break from busy everyday life. Spend some time with your family, be happy and rest as much as you can ;] And eat a lot of tasty things xD

No comments: