Friday, March 7, 2008

Busy... ^_^

I'm busy, a little bit tired but it's nice, coz I do a lot of things I like. Mostly it's meeting with my friends ^ ^ Yesterday I have a meeting with Asia later with Ala... It was super fun!

I didn't see Asia for so long. Last time we met was... I don't know... maybe a year ago? It's terrible, don't you think? We talked a lot, ate something good :) She gave me a birthday present! I was so surprised! She bought me underweare! In really pink color! Or maybe orange? I don't know xD It's crazy present but I like it a lot xD I put it on today and feel cool in it ;D

With Ala we were looking for a nice place to go for an hour _-_" We're such a dork :P It was windy and cold but we keep on searching for a cash machine and good place to stay. Finally it turn out that Ala's credit card was invalid! 
Oh mo na! So we've gone to  Komisariat - really nice bar, that we've never been in - we like to goes to new places :)
We talked a lot and laugh even more! Each of us drank 2 beer and we felt a little bit drunk xD But it was niceeee feeling ;)



Starówka in Warsaw. I like to walk there a lot :) Especially in the night, but here you can see it in the day.


Weather in Poland isn't nice lately... Sky is so cloudy :/


Just a nice gate near Starówka :)

No comments: