Saturday, March 15, 2008

I want to... I have to... And Adler :)

Today's lecture was so inspiring for me! It was about Adler's psychology. What inspired me so much? He said that the most important thing in your life is your goals! (your aim in life, things you really want to do or have). Of course it have to be possible to reach. In other case you will fall ill - if you do, then you'll use your sickness as a reason to do nothing. You'll say "If only I wasn't so sick I could do so many things". And that's a lie! You only use your sickness as an exuse.

So I though... If I define my goals maybe it will be easier to reach them? I can try.

What is the most important to me? What I really want to do?

1) I want to go to Korea so badly :P and want to learn Korean!
2) I want to be a good psychologist!
3) I want to have a fun life in which a lot of things (positive things ^ ^) is going on.
4)I want to have good boyfriend ^ ^" In future I want to have family of course 
but let's start from a boyfriend :P 
5) I want to speak and write English fluently ^_^

Hm... I think it's everything for now. What my plan is? I'll define what I have to do to achieve those things. Then I'll try to do those things in my everyday
 life :D

1- I have to work so I can save some money for a trip to Korea. I have to learn some Korean on my own (I have book for it and in the internet there's a lot of videos about how to "learn Korean"). Maybe later I should look for somebody who could teach me more.

2- I have to learn! Read all those books that I have on my shelf. I have to do my best to write very good master's thesis!

3- I have to meet with my friends and have a lot of ideas what we can do together to have fun (not only drinking :P). I have to be open for a new people. I cant' be afraid of meeting new people! (it's shame to tell but sometimes I'm afraid... I'm just ashamed _-_")

4- Ups... That's difficult xP Really! I don't know what should I do to have a nice boyfriend... Maybe meeting new people and being open for them is the way? And I can't judge them after one talk.

5- Oh, that's easy. I just have to learn more! :P Read and speak more in English. Writing on blog is a good way to improve my skills :)

That's all :)
My plan for a better life! :D
I hope I can do those things and be happy in the same time. Some free time is needed too ;) Working and learning too much isn't good for nobodys health ;P
Wish me luck! :D

Maybe you'll write similar plan for yourself? Why don't you try?

No comments: