Sunday, May 11, 2008

Bad luck?

I don’t know should I feel sad or angry? Wasn’t in the club yesterday :( I wasn’t feeling good – got diarrhoea _-_ Something must have upset my stomach :P

Today I felt good so to cheered myself up I went for shopping ;D Went to Warsaw to shopping centre… and what turned out? That today is a holiday! Zielone Świątki! (church holiday in Poland) ALL shops were closed! (trade ban) Grrrr! I didn’t know about that - and a lot of people also (it’s because the government have decided about trade ban on that day just last year).

Because the weather was nice I decided to go visit my grandparents. They were on garden plot. There was so beautiful! So colourful! But I didn’t have my camera with me :P


My grandma gave me flowers so I can put them in a vase. They look nice in my room :)
White.


Purple.


Yellow.


I played a bit with my camera and flowers ^ ^


It was fun!


When I was back home I cooked sauce in my huge wok ^ ^ (it's a present from my dad) Cooking is a big pleasure to me :)

No comments: