Sunday, April 27, 2008

Oceanarium & cementery

Wow, I haven't write for so long. All because I haven't got time, proper mood or something like that ^.^

Some time ago I was with my nephew & my mum in oceanarium :) It ought to have been a nice trip for my 4 year old nephew, but he was running all over the place so I don’t know if he liked it _-_ He was looking so fast at all those interesting fishes that I couldn't keep up with him. Taking pictures was very hard because he was calling me to come and see something ^ ^” What could I do? I must have gone and see what he wanted to show me. It was very tiring day… But I love my nephew despite he’s veeery tiring kid ;P

On Wednesday I have a strange mood… I went on cementery. Maybe it’s weird but I like cementary. Feel there very calm. Always makes me think that I have only one life so should make good use of it :) We all are the same when it comes to death – we all die someday. Hope that everyone will die in their old ages...


Nemo was the most popular fish ;)


I like this one.














Don't know why, but there was also a gallery of butterflies.




So beautiful :) But I couldn't take pictures of them, coz my nephew want to go home then _-_"

Because the post is also about the cementery...

Cementery Powązki in Warsaw. Some of headstones are really big.


But don't think that every grave in Poland looks like this. Those are very old. The new one also can be beautiful & big but expensive as well - not everyone can afford it.

No comments: