Saturday, August 16, 2008

Big Bang - Oh My Friend!

It’s so hard to be a good friend.
When the other person don’t have time for you when you need it.
When nothing goes the way you planned it.
When you’re sad, and the other person is happy. How to talk then? How to say “I’m unhappy”? How to say “Please, help me”?

My pride is killing me sometimes…

Is there really that kind of friendship which you can see in films? 

I miss somebody to talk to…
My friends don’t have time.
All of them are busy with their things.
Should I look for new one? Old problem that is coming back to me from time to time. 
Don’t like it!

________________________________________________________

I love this song! It's great! And the lyrics... Great-great-great!!! :D It gives me hope about 'big' friendship.

Big Bang Rocks ;D

No comments: