Tuesday, July 8, 2008

La Playa

La Playa is music bar in Warsaw near Wisła river. My friend took me there, coz he wanted to teach me dancing salsa ^ ^ I didn’t think it is a good idea, felt that won’t want to learn how to dance salsa when everybody at the bar looks at you :P But I wanted to see a new place (on the beach! That’s rare in Warsaw ;) so I’ve agreed. 

The good plan was to go there with a big group of friends, but as almost always is with my friends – nobody wanted to go… They’re so lazy :/ Don’t like it.

Eventually I’ve gone with only two of my friends. The worst thing was, that it was two men! And they’re learning how to dance those salsa-rumba-or-whatever dance! I’ve felt that they gonna force me a lot if I don’t agree to dance _-_ I was right! 

The place is so cool! Sand in the middle of Warsaw is really something new for me! :) There are: a beach, place to play volleyball, place to dance (salsa or something ;), bar with drinks and so on. I was really happy just sitting at the beach, looking at people and relaxing… So nice… :) One of my friend went to play volleyball but the second… Started to talk – let’s dance, I’m gonna teach you, it’s easy… Bla bla bla, bla bla bla… But I just wanted to sit there and bask in the sun. His talking was so annoying :P Finally I dance a few steps with him. Well dancing is nice, I like it, but salsa is a kind of dance where you must contact with your partner – you know - holding hands and so on. I just don’t feel comfortable with it :P At least not with this guy ^.^ Looking at others dancing was nice, they looked beautiful, but they knew how to dance! They weren’t a beginners in it. Didn’t want to fool around next to them :P 

Later the salsa course started. I even wanted to try learning the steps (because it wasn’t dancing in pairs) but to my great surprise it wasn’t course for beginners -_- Steps were pretty difficult so I just stood aside and watch. My friends where dancing – I have a lot of laugh looking at them making strange faces while dancing :P They were totally commitment to dance ;)
I have had such a nice evening with them.
Didn't think about the sad things.

From yesterday my student training started. First day was awesome! Can’t wait for more ;)

A piece of La Playa :)

There are several ways to get to La Playa, but we have chose to cross a river by ferry :) Are you curious how it looks like?

Ta-dam! The ferry! xD

Maybe it looks a little scary or something but it was fun ;)

There were even shells on the beach.

Others dancing salsa - with or without shoes.

No comments: